Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i have the "non" HID headlights, they were $220. and i just put HIDs in them. i like mine, the beam spread is nice. i had the hardest time adjusting them, and so have many other members on this forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the "non" HID headlights, they were $220. and i just put HIDs in them. i like mine, the beam spread is nice. i had the hardest time adjusting them, and so have many other members on this forum.
i just thought it would be easier to install if they were in already. an what do you prefer for fog lights. My versa did not come with them but I would like to have them in

·
Registered
927 Posts
wow 280 for a complete set nice price and it should fit your 09. for foglights you cant go wrong with OEM you can find it at versaspeedshop. if you want something cheaper its a hit or miss and some people just use a hot glue to mount the fog lights to the trim :p

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i just thought it would be easier to install if they were in already. an what do you prefer for fog lights. My versa did not come with them but I would like to have them in
tru that, but u also have to think how long are those lights going to last before the burn out? or if the ballast gives out? well i guess you could go get some different lights/ballasts. i got my HIDs at ddmtuning.com great site for lights, cheap price but very very great quality. for fogs, if you want the best quality go with OEM like localnemesis was saying, go to versaspeed.com and buy the oem setup. if thats too much for your price range then u can hit up some aftermarket fogs on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.