Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every car I have ever owned has had a little light on the dash that indicates that the head lights are on. So is this the case on the 1.6s that there is in fact no indicator? Not really a big deal, but I want to make sure its not just a case of something not working properly.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
There is no indicator on the versa except for the high beams. I've never had a car with a headlight indicator except for the high beams.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to know. I thought it was more of an exception not a rule. Yeah for whatever reason every car I have ever driven always had an indicator. Good to know everything is normal with my car though.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
had a '92 sunbird with daytime running lights/headlights on indicator, it was green
edit: i interpreted it as go ahead and get rid of the sunbird :D

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
We really need a way to differentiate the cars. Because they are two totally different cars. We can use the chassis codes which is c11 for older Versa's and N17 for newer ones. It's so hard to tell what car people are talking about now.

So funny nissan added a headlight light but took the tachometer out of the lower models. I think someone over there have their priorities messed up. The headlight indicator if so equipped on the N17 versa is green. It shows a pic in the manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.