Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this forum. I removed the lower engine splash shield on my 2009 Versa. I noticed on each side of the car in the headlight area a 2 wire plug dangling down. The plug is yellow with a black outer cover. The left plug has a purple and white wire and the right plug has a white and black wire. Does anyone know what these are for and where they connect? Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi, I am new to this forum. I removed the lower engine splash shield on my 2009 Versa. I noticed on each side of the car in the headlight area a 2 wire plug dangling down. The plug is yellow with a black outer cover. The left plug has a purple and white wire and the right plug has a white and black wire. Does anyone know what these are for and where they connect? Thanks, Jim
I guess they are for fog lights

·
Registered
130 Posts
thats correct. they are the OEM fog light wires that come with the Power package addition to the base Versa. everything is plug n play, however you will also need to replace the headlight stalk on your steering wheel to include the fog light button (also plug n play)

or you could just do what i did, and splice into the headlight wiring with a relay to have the fog lights just go one whenever i turn on headlights (since for me thats the only time id want em haha)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.