Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
it sounds great but in actual snow it wouldnt work and it will drain 1gl of water in 1 trip... if you pour hot water on your porch you would notice it will get cold and freeze in a few minutes... just think about the water/ice that will set on top of the wiper and the snow and icicles collected on the side of your windshield.... btw their demo is in a controlled environment and the video is edited :p just stick with the deicer :p

·
Registered
927 Posts
in chicago i didn't have the luxury of garage so i warm up my car 15 minutes prior and turn my heater and deicer on then when i come back i just use the snow brush and its all gone :p actually winter is the only time i get to eat proper breakfast in chicago hahahahahhahaha while waiting for my car to thaw lol

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
haha ... When she's parked outside (once in a while) I only leave her running while I'm cleaning her off ... wastes too much fuel to leave it running that long! :lol:

We only have a 1.5 car garage so I share w/ my brother. Who ever has to work the earliest gets the garage :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.