Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm JunRaymond from Jersey City, New Jersey!

New to the forums & also new in owning a Nissan. I currently own an 82' Mitsubishi Lancer & an '04 Toyota Altis (Corolla) back in our home country.

My wife & I bought our 2010 Nissan Versa SL HB (Auto-CVT, Premium Package) last July. And I must say, our Versa is beyond our expectations! The body styling, handling, the 'fun-to-drive' feeling, almost everything works perfect for us!

'Could have settled for a Mazda or a Subaru but for the price & the somewhat road "rarity" of the car, worth it!

'Hoping to learn more about our car through this Forum.

Thanks and more power!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Where are you from originally?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the Philippines.. thanks!

BTW, I just remembered, I once owned a 1988 Nissan Sunny wagon.. so this is not my first time owning a Nissan. Sorry.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Clean_4th gen - saw your Versa at Nicoclub and boy, it is really clean! :coolgleamA:

Anyways, here are pics of the Versa, few days after we took it home from the dealer..

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Nice, even has the 16" wheels.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's the other way around for me.. I hate the rims :45: ..planning on maybe a set of semi-deep dish rims or maybe try lowering the car first to see what it would look like with the OEM 16s on..

..but that is, if my Financial Manager (wife) will agree :dupe: hehe

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Clean_4th gen - stock alloys isn't that bad.. maybe you can add some flavor to your alloys.. say, have it chromed out or have the wheel lips extended for that deep-dish look or something :wiggle:

@Atx_Versa - Panalo si Ninoy! Are you also Filipino? Anyways, thanks! :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Glad im not the only Filipino here :) The Broadway mirror is awesome, i got the 300mm convex, you can see everything without turning your head lol. Going all out JDM eh? Should aim for the OEM 7 spokes from the Tiida.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@iluvmyVersa08 - Hi again and thanks! :)

@APLPIX - Hello kabayan! Nah, not really all-out, considering the prices of OEM/aftermarket Tiida parts & shipping costs :hand:. I'm planning for just a slight Japanese-look, that is not too ricey or too awkward. :smilejap:

@R3Y - Mabuhay! I'll take photos one of these days.. but it's just a standard 2010 Versa SL, nothing special really. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.