Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love some help such as links or info on hooking up my 2014 Nissan Versa sedan 5 spd black. I'm talking stereo systems, HID lights, and rims. Any input would be appreciated but please only on 2014 Versa, not interested in seeing older models or hatchbacks :banana:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Go to crutchfield.com for your stereo needs, you can tell them what car you have and they'll have loads to fit in the versa.

Nissan Sunny Led Dual Halo Projector Headlights AngelEyes(2011-2013) here are the projector headlamps you will want along with an HID kit.

Rims you will need anything with a 4x100 lug pattern, preferably 25-47mm offset (mine are 45mm). I got mine from discounttire.com and at the end you tell them your car and they will tell you what lugs and hub center rings you need. You should also use Tire size calculator to make sure your new set up is the same radius or as close to it as possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.