Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great little car for the money. We bought her new in 2009. Was thinking of possibly trading her in for the newer Versa. woohoo

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
welcome to nvf

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks all

i was thinking sedan,,but hatch backs are very versatile as you know. We shall see in the spring what my wife and i choose to do. ( the Cube isn't out of the question-sorry lol)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Lol I'd take a Cube over the new Versa. I actually saw a modified Cube today and looks decent so I'd drive one, stick shift is a must though.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I traded my 09 for an 11 sentra special edition, and traded our other 09 for a 10 cube SL. They are both great. ;)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome!

sometimes I wonder if I should trade mine, but I will destroy its value with mileage and a high monthly payment.
dollar per dollar I think I'm happy where I'm at =)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome!

sometimes I wonder if I should trade mine, but I will destroy its value with mileage and a high monthly payment.
dollar per dollar I think I'm happy where I'm at =)
yeah I agree with you. Sometimes I think to myself was giving up owing 6K and a $153 payment really worth it? Maybe I should have stayed with the Versa, and then it turns into, "nah, you only live once", Im glad I did, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts