Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On July 19th I bought a 2010 Versa S Hatchback with 6mt. Love the car and that fact that i can fill it up for under $30 and drive for weeks. i traded in a 2004 Titan SE 4x4 crew cab, so thats a big gas savings lol. I have already started the modification process by ordering a GT Spec strut tower bar (got a good deal) and am going from there. I was reading over this forum and you guys seem to be the most laid back nissan forum I've been on. I have started to hate the Z forums (own one) and Nico because they do nothing but criticize everything. every 350z should have the same Volk wheels and uber-expensive JDM body kit or its "trash". So thanks for being so mellow a forum and stay tuned.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would, but embarassingly enough, I do not know how to embed pictures to the post or use photobucket, etc. to post them. Have one pic in my album and some of my track Z too

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks. I have some sick ideas for the versa, so stay tuned. If i didn't have a powertrain warranty i would proceed to pull out the MR18 and drop in a bluebird SR20DET and build the first 500WHP Versa lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
I'm kinda new too, and I love it here.
I got blue, S (no money to spend like IluvmyVersa08 on Hello Kitty edition or anyone else that have modified ones) :D

what's your colour?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very nice cars you've got there, sounds like you love to mod your nissans!

And don't worry, I don't know how to do the pictures either lol, people will help you out a lot on here.

I personally haven't done any serious mods with the engine or anything, but you should do whatever you want to your car(s) within the warranty if you really want to. Don't worry about what people say/think about it...we love new looks/ideas on here!

Anyways, have a good stay and put up pics when you can!

·
Registered
502 Posts
i say throw in the blue bird! im not sure anyone on here has had any trouble at all with the powertrain. seems to be solid so far and we have some people gettin pretty up there on mileage. warranty shmarranty. just my .02 :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol i wish it was that easy, but i bought the extended warranty like a chump, going tomorrow to see if I can renig and get a refund on it. The bluebird SR20 is $1200 plus importation fees/taxes/etc. What I may do is just import a bluebird/sentra/etc. from Canada/Japan so I can get the engine, tranny, computer, and everything else. I dunno though, I bought the car for the reliable economy LOL. I like how accepting and calm everyone on this forum is. So here we go, gonna try this picture post lol. Here is my 2 Nissans right now, 2006 350Z Track Edition 6MT and 2010 Versa S Hatchback 6MT

IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy174/JSanford86/Photo_072409_003.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome my blue hatch brother :p my brother had a 350 great car and honestly if you can squeeze the motor in let me know lol ill pay you! :p anyways hope yer having a good day and enjoy yer stay.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol something I have learned in my history of modification, where there's a will there's a way! I feel like the SR20 would be the coolest thing ever to do to a Versa hatch. How cool would it be to lap 370Z's and GTR's at the track with a Versa right? Yeah the 350z is great and pretty reliable for a sports car.

·
Registered
452 Posts
man im just happy to see another person from the carolinas theres 3 of us now woot :p micro meet? lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks, yeah i noticed i missed a [ lol. Yeah deaf, that sounds cool. Where are you and the other Carolinian from exactly? Be nice to have more modification-minded friends near by lol.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Im in South Carolina near Charlotte the other dude is the guy with the tribal graphics on his sedan... never met up with him, once i get my car back from the shop and get a few more things done ill hunt him down i think hes in fayetteville

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool, I'm up north of Raleigh. Im about 2 hours from Fayetteville and 3 hours from Charlotte. You into drift racing? Maybe we can meet up in Charlotte at a drift event, dying to see what NC offers in the sport lol.

·
Registered
452 Posts
charlottes got the drag strip lol i would say yeah but honestly if their running at charlotte im sure it will be nearly as boring as a nascar race..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Drifting is never boring lol. Something about going sideways around a curve @ 100+ that gets the blood pumping lol. Well uploaded some new pics so here we are.

and the Z lol

and here is my Titan I traded in on the Versa.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.