Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Versanites, my is Chris and I've been around Nissan's pretty much all my life, from Stanza's to Maxima's to Z's to G's, Murano etc.

A new 2012 Versa SL sedan, Magnetic Gray with Bluetooth and iPod integration, was added to the family. My mother-in-law purchased it in NY and I had my uncle-in-law trailer ship it to her home in Florida 3 months back.

I drove this car for a few weeks prior to it being shipped to FL and I drive it anytime I get down there. It's great on gas and for getting around town. My only real complaint about the car is how twitchy it is on the highway in the slightest crosswind, the front end feels like it wants to shift. This most likely is due to how light the car is along with the fact that it comes with paltry 185 wide tires for fuel economy intents and purposes. I'm thinking about buying wider tires in the near future so my mom-in-law feels safer driving it.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i hear ya ^ i want 195-60-15 Eagle GT tires next. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
i hear ya ^ i want 195-60-15 Eagle GT tires next. Welcome!
Im running 205-60-15 Eagle GT's and I love them!!! you will not be disappointed they are great on dry roads and on wet ones. and welcome to the forum allpro!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.