1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Where you from?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Gotta ask, Z, Fronty and V all stick?:D Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Gotta ask, Z, Fronty and V all stick?:D Welcome!
The Z was stick....Man what a ride that was. Third gear was the magic gear haha! although it felt sluggish in 6. I always found myself rocking back and forth to try to help it.lol
I also got rid of my Honda RC51( for the versa )... I shed a tear after I left it at the Nissan Dealership:'(

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Yo! Welcome to the Forum!

I'm in Knoxville, TN drive a 20007 VHB 1.8 6spd manual 81Kmiles

how do you like the Versa so far?
Wow your V must be light years ahead of ours then, "20007". lol

Welcome to the forum Van.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yo! Welcome to the Forum!

I'm in Knoxville, TN drive a 20007 VHB 1.8 6spd manual 81Kmiles

how do you like the Versa so far?
I enjoy it. I thought I'd miss the power of a V-6, but the car is fun to drive. I bought the car for the reliability and the gas mileage. I would like to see about rims( purely for Mileage reasons ), and a throttle controller. Maybe a carbon fiber hood? I definitely wanted a manual, but I couldn't pass up the deal I was getting for my '10 V.I'm also Curious to speak with someone whose had their V dyno'd for fuel economy reasons ( possibly a dumb question ).

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I enjoy it. I thought I'd miss the power of a V-6, but the car is fun to drive. I bought the car for the reliability and the gas mileage. I would like to see about rims( purely for Mileage reasons ), and a throttle controller. Maybe a carbon fiber hood? I definitely wanted a manual, but I couldn't pass up the deal I was getting for my '10 V.I'm also Curious to speak with someone whose had their V dyno'd for fuel economy reasons ( possibly a dumb question ).

I bought my versa for the same reason. my best MPG so far was 37MPG
and that's at least 30% city and 70% highway. I do get on the highway at first then I hit traffic at the end. the less I press the gas to make the car go the better MPG I get.
and I keep the RPMs lower than 3000

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hello from Moscow! My english very bad, can I be a forums member?
I am owner Nissan Tiida 1.6 A/T hatch, gray. I want to learn about one technical question.
Welcome tesalov! Check General Technical and Electrical threads for answers, questions and more.

Maybe you can help me. I'm thinking of buying these guitar amp vacuum tubes from Svetlana. Are they any good? What do you know about Svetlana? Don't worry if you don't know. People don't exactly buy them every day:D 08v

http://thetubestore.com/svetlana12ax7.html
...store located in Hamilton ON!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.