Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to this forum. Signed up today. I bought a 2011 Expresso Black Hatch Back S model with power package new in Dec 2010. Basically stock except for a few add-ons. I will post pictures soon. Glad to have found this site. Have one question. Does anyone know of any place that sells the ccfl halo projector head lights in black for the 2011 Versa? I've searched but all places only have it for 07-09. If not will the 07-09 work? If not a direct plug in play can you solder wires to make it work? Thanks for any answers. :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Can't wait to see mod pics. Where ya from? Welcome! 08v

·
Banned
455 Posts
Welcome and yes! ANY TYPE OF MOD FOR THE VERSA WILL WORK FOR ALL YEARS! Only little things like different grilles and different gauge colors. But everything else is the same

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome pal, hope to see some pics soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thank god...another espresso black!! i don't think there are many of us!! welcome!
I bought mine used so I'm not sure of the color. The dealer listed it as black but it really looks like a dark brown metallic. Very unique. Is this what they call Expresso Black Metallic? If so, I'm diggin it. In the price range I was looking all I saw were Hertz rentals in white or silver. Not dissing those colors since I already own a black '04 Vue and a white '08 Grand Caravan. Just wanted to find something that wasn't black or white. Silver would have been a good compromise had I not found this deal. Great forum. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.