Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
walko327 is my handle. i come from the 4x4 truck world namely land rover, where im an active forum member with landroversonly.com, and landroverforums.com. on monday i purchased a 2013 Versa S 5 spd with only 2 miles 1.6L. So far my fiance and I love it so do the kids(3). currently through first tank im seeing 35 mpg, excited to see numbers like that. this is my first "new" vehicle. I am an avid home mechanic and DIYer currently putting new tranfercase on my 98' land rover discovery 1. I wont be doing much with this car since it is covered by warranty but i will be interested in a few little things i can do at home, and ill be posting them soon. excited to be here and excited about my first "car" as ive always been in a truck. :party:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really this vehicle is the new family DD,(96 honda oddessey mini van threw a rod at 315978mi) and the land rover camp support vehicle as the tote room is large! but i am interested in some minor upgrades in suspension and tire realm here soon. new post made in tech section about; tach,sway bars,wing?, factory service manual. and if there are any other cool options i havent seen yet. im new to CARS having mainly been into trucks. turbos? superchargers? for versa? I have a versa s 5 spd as well magnetic grey(sexy color) we love it so far and happy to hear 2nd gens have a good word behind them so far.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Ah, makes sense. My brother's sedan is white. We're happy with both purchases. Mine has more mods than his but I'm trying to get him to modify has as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i would like to mod the car somehwat but not too extreme. looking at it maybe slight lowering and sways and strut bars as well, really im looking to improve road performance at road and hwy speeds. your v looks good. are you rollin a coilover or just springs?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! I grew up on 4x4s, mostly F250s and F350s, and some fwd diesel VWs too.
Do you have same handle on the other forums? Welcome!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
yes i would like to mod the car somehwat but not too extreme. looking at it maybe slight lowering and sways and strut bars as well, really im looking to improve road performance at road and hwy speeds. your v looks good. are you rollin a coilover or just springs?
Thanks. We have the same plan. Just looking to make it a good looking DD with better handling. Speed will come later. I have springs. :ihih:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.