Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm Vicky from Québec in Canada. I have a Nissan Verse 1.8L 2012. It's my first car, i had it for 2 years now and I want to learn to like my car. I a fan of car, so this is my baby even if I would have like an other car (yes, I'm spitting on something that is given to me, but I like faster car with more personality). So make me learn to modify my car, so it could be more attractive to me :) For now I have to change the front bumper, because I had an light accident this winter and I didn't had the money to change it, so I will do it this summer :) I was thinking putting sway bar to stabilize my car and have more fun with. I'm open for your personal opinion and experience.

Big love from Québec
Vicky

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Strut tower braces are popular, easy and definitely help in the cornering dept, as well as lower profile tires
Welcome Vicky to the NVF!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome as well. You will find lots of suggestions and advice on the forum just browse around.

Easiest mods to do: front strut brace, rear sway bar, k&n drop in or CAI or SRI intake, performance exhaust, bigger wheels and stickier tires. Those mods there will give you a bit more power (nothing neck-snapping but will be fun) and much better handling.

Then there are a ton of things you can so to personalize and accessorize your V to make it your own.

Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.