Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have an '08 Versa SL. I'm hoping that someone can help me track down a hood deflector. Every website I go to either dosn't have anything or for some reason shoots me over to an Xterra hood deflector. I don't think the Xterra hood deflector will fit the Versa!:drool5: Anyone have a line on a nice deflector? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Pretty sure that is an OEM part. Which means your going to the dealer.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Hello, I have an '08 Versa SL. I'm hoping that someone can help me track down a hood deflector. Every website I go to either dosn't have anything or for some reason shoots me over to an Xterra hood deflector. I don't think the Xterra hood deflector will fit the Versa!:drool5: Anyone have a line on a nice deflector? Thanks.
Hey, Welcome!
I have a hood deflector. I purchased it from the dealer where I bought my Versa. It was just under $90 w/ tax!

Here is a pic!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More Info

Hello, thanks for the warm welcome! I am in Alabama, gulf coast actually so near Florida. The hood deflector that Princess posted looks like the ones that I am seeing from Canada, but don't think they are available here in the states. Can I pay you and have one mailed to me?:seeya:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts