Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have come across these forums a couple of times. I recently became the owner of a 2012 Versa hatchback SL! I basically joined to chat it up with other versa owners about tips and tricks to get the most out of this fantastic car. I already have 2 questions!

1. I am interested in tinting the windows because even in the winter, the heat of the south is unforgiving. A lot of places around my area are offering Suntek Carbon tint for around $160. Is Suntek a good brand of tint? I basically want to protect the interior and keep it cooler.

2. I recently came across these Clazzio seat covers on the internet. Can anyone tell me about them? Has anyone ever installed a set into their Versa?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. iluvmyversa08 has Clazzio seat covers. You can message her for more info. As far as the tint, I've heard of that company but I'd recommend 3M. It also depends on the warranty. $160 doesn't sound too bad, I paid $90 for mine but that's because I know the business owners. Most businesses around here charge $130ish. Hope this helps. :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! I like winter tint for the snow glare lol. Enjoy

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone! I decided to get the suntek film. 40 in the front windows and 20 everywhere else. There is a lifetime warranty and I found a place that did it for $150. Just out of curiosity, how do I know that the guy actually used suntek? For all I know he could have used a cheap film. Its silly to think about it after the fact but is there a way to tell what kind of tint the installer used?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I don't really know how to be certain that he/she uses Suntek but to stand and overlook the whole process.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.