Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I've been looking through the forums for about a week now and just had to join. I got my versa as a graduation gift and have had it for about a year and a half now. It's an 08 and we paid 10 k for it. Anyone else think we overpaid for that? It's a bit beat up but I got plans to fix it up and personalize it. Will be posting pics later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@omardumeto no it's a sedan. Sedans seem to be a rare site in el paso. Is there something about the hatchback that makes it better?

@bigdaddychia well hello Versa hater...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome fellow sedan owner welcome to the best versa site IMO

·
Registered
993 Posts
@omardumeto no it's a sedan. Sedans seem to be a rare site in el paso. Is there something about the hatchback that makes it better?

@bigdaddychia well hello Versa hater...
Ita all on what you like, but the hb has a mr18 the sedan has a mr16, with 20 less hp. I think its 20.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Ita all on what you like, but the hb has a mr18 the sedan has a mr16, with 20 less hp. I think its 20.
Not true. 2007-2011 S and SL sedans came with MR20s, just like the hatch. The base sedan(black trim) came with the HR16. Now, all 2012 sedans came with the HR16 whether you got the S, SV, or SL.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Not true. 2007-2011 S and SL sedans came with MR20s, just like the hatch. The base sedan(black trim) came with the HR16. Now, all 2012 sedans came with the HR16 whether you got the S, SV, or SL.
mr18 not mr20 I wish it was lol

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
did it come with an engine cover/ does it have a chrome strip on the trunk does it have body color mirrors

The one one the left it's a base (1.6) the one on the left is a S (1.8) you can see how the are different I don't have a pice of the engines through I thought I did but can find it. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
mr18 not mr20 I wish it was lol
Yeah, MR18. My bad. Lol

Dusk...yours is a 1.8. Mine is a base model so it has a 1.6. And the 1st gen sedan didn't come with color matched trunk strip, it was either chrome or black so it should be chrome if you have the 1.8. Again, I have the 1.6 so mine is black.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome Dusk! My Altima for sure was a rental, as stated in the sale contract,so far so good. Enjoy NVF!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.