·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow i havent seen or heard from you in the longest... how you been?
I've been looking to old forum, but without any posts - I got sick of all the nagging, the BS and 3-4 moderators pouring gas on the fire.

So searching.... and got here and I am glad I did :) Meeting old friends, priceless!

Wish I could come ones to a socalversa meeting, but I am too far away :). BlindSnyper is closer :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
i have before been refered to as BS.

oh yeah and welcome, no devils hear
Just recieved message from the COO. Problems @ nicoclub that were out of control will be dealt with swiftly here. Mostly no baiting members here. No tearing down members because they might think or spell differently than you. Everyone comes to these forums to express their viewpoint. That's it. Plain and simple. When someone gets emotional and starts to personally attack another member, then that's crossing the line. Word is report any attacks to the moderator so all members stay out of trouble. All mods should treat everyone equally. All members do the same. Stay on the subject being discussed. And I know that the V can suck for some of us but maybe we should get a forum section just to talk about why versas suck because I feel that tearing down the car in a regular topic forum tears up the forum. My theory that's all. Ciao.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i think because we have self confidence and we dont deny that we own a versa :p hahahahaha... we dont care if you put a sticker on your versa that says "+5 HP" as long as you are happy... btw what is nicoclub again o_O

·
Registered
452 Posts
viva la non nico revolution!!!! lmao versa mg dude im honestly gona start qouting every post you say about nico its funny as hell lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't have any recent activity on the forum as I gave my Versa to my daughter with a "take good care of her or else..." :). I will still coming here to say hi.
As for me, I just bought a 1990 300zx N/A 5sp and I am more active on 3zc and Nico z32 forum.
Have a lot of fun with your V's :grouphug:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i always wanted a Z32, i used to have an N/A Z31.... i loved the car! i should have never gave it to my brother...
My next one would be a Z21.
Basically, I needed another car for me and I had 2 choices: $3000 down and get a used 350Z and car payments or $3000 for a 300ZX and no payments. I choose the 300zx with no regrets, even if my wife thought I'm crazy to get a 20 year car for my 80mile/day commute - and maybe she's right :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.