Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I bought my Tiida 6 months ago but just saw this forum :)
The car is second hand (40 000km). Made in Japan. Model 2007, HR16DE, Manual transmission(5). I am very happy with the car :Angel_anim:
There are no any problems at this moment except some annoying squeak in the front breaks (I replaced the front break pads last month with new Green EBC).
Here are some pictures:

Please give me any advice I would need :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to nvf

·
Registered
613 Posts
I second that, that the first pic is pretty awesome!

welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to NVF!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hello,
I bought my Tiida 6 months ago but just saw this forum :)
The car is second hand (40 000km). Made in Japan. Model 2007, HR16DE, Manual transmission(5). I am very happy with the car :Angel_anim:
There are no any problems at this moment except some annoying squeak in the front breaks (I replaced the front break pads last month with new Green EBC).
Here are some pictures:

Please give me any advice I would need :thumb2:
Hi. When you replaced front brakes, you probably did what I did and pushed the brake pad clip into the rotor. If you pull off caliper you will see what I mean. GL:woot:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see more members outside of north america.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, loving the front end.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome!!!

Does your Tiida is Made in Mexico too?

Enjoy!
Thanks, @betobeans, my Tiida is made in Japan. My VIN is starting with JN1FCAC11*****

Guys, could you please give ma an advice about my front bumper. I dont like it at all. I want some contrast there, because now its all black. I know I have to buy foglights but still choosing.

P.S. The extras that I really miss in my Tiida are Cruise control and Current fuel consumption display.

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.