Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone. I am a member on numerous Nissan and Jeep forums, figured it's time for this one. I am in Ontario Canada and actually work at a Nissan/Infiniti dealer here. I have a 2009 hatch with tech and sport. She is tinted 23% front 7% rear, 18" rims w/225/35zr18 Toyo T1R, VHT tail lights and a 3M clear bra. I am waiting on my Eibachs to show from stillen any day now, and we are doing a projector retrofit and blacking out all the reflectors in the headlamps. I will post pics of the ride once it gets dropped. Cheers!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome. Where in Ontario and what dealer? We are planing a meet for may in TO. Hopefully you can come.

And I too have a SL hatch with sport and tech. There are only a few of us with those options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Can't wait! Pics now! :D welcome

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome! Another Ontarian here. Looking forward for pics of your car!

What do you do at the dealership?

I've got an 08 s hatch on 17" gunmetal drag dr-34 wheels and tanabe nf210 springs.

·
Registered
613 Posts
welcome, and where in Ontario are you from?

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Newmarket just north of Toronto. I work at Newmarket Infiniti Nissan in the parts dept. Look forward to meeting some people. Had no idea there was this many Canadians here

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I live in Newmarket just north of Toronto. I work at Newmarket Infiniti Nissan in the parts dept. Look forward to meeting some people. Had no idea there was this many Canadians here
There are quite a few of us. It's hard to get everyone out for a meet, but there are numerous Canadians on here.

Our meet will most likely be planned for T.O. sometime in May. We'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
613 Posts
newmarket eh? im constantly driving along the 404 and in and around that area
so if you see a blue v with rims, hids and mesh grille on the front, thats me! lol..

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice :) make sure to take pics and post em up! And make sure to come out when we have another Toronto/GTA meet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.