Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum! I live in cowtown too. Its so relieving to see another person from Ohio in here, its all grandmas who drive Versa's around here and when you mention the website......well come on, old people and computers...pfff. Do you live on campus?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Nice! what color did you get? I just got myself the same car this past April. I love it so far. My average mpg is 38 with a best of almost 42.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! what color did you get? I just got myself the same car this past April. I love it so far. My average mpg is 38 with a best of almost 42.

Welcome to the forum!
I got a blue onyx (dark blue) actually in the begining of this August by cash for clunkers program.
And I have no idea about MPG because I got base 1.6......
But I will get a scangauge soon to check the condition of my versa.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
To figure MPG fill the car completely with fuel until the pump clicks off. Then reset your trip ODO and drive the car. Next time you need gas fill at the same pump and fill until it clicks. Then divide the number of miles driven by the number of gallons pumped. This is far more accurate then the scangauge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To figure MPG fill the car completely with fuel until the pump clicks off. Then reset your trip ODO and drive the car. Next time you need gas fill at the same pump and fill until it clicks. Then divide the number of miles driven by the number of gallons pumped. This is far more accurate then the scangauge.
I got a rough 32+MPG City/Highway by add 4 gal when my low fuel light light on, And I got at least 130 miles on that 4 gal. By the way, scangauge calculates an average 40+ MPG.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.