Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've been a fan of the Versa for a while but last Saturday, I purchased a 2016 Versa S for my 45th birthday present (birthday was last Sunday). Less than 9100 miles on it and certified pre-owned. Loving the car already. 5-speed, manual locks and windows.

Look forward to learning from and contributing to the forum! :smile

(I don't have any pictures yet of my Versa but I'll put one up soon.)

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard. Man, Im not too far behind you in age. Yeah, nice little car, Ive seen upwards to 43 mpg and it likes to do 80+ Getting there can be a pain at times, but shifting later helps that and the engine has a nice sound to it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Versa is a lot like my '95 Pathfinder: between 3000-6000 is the engine's sweet spot. I tend to do a lot of highway driving (30 minutes each way to/from work) so I am getting around 39 MPG currently. I really love the Versa; it's a good reliable little car that can still fit people comfortably and be easy to drive. Still getting used to a hydraulic clutch though.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hope you got a good one, how I prefer to buy mine as well, you save so much overhead and still get virtually a new car. The last 6 cars I've bought were program cars of some sort and they all have worked out real fine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello, congratz on your purchase. I agree, my friend from DSRLeasing had a pathfinder back in the days and I've been driving it a bit as well - it's a great ride :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
matth3w
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing