Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm not a new Versa owner, but new to the forum.

Had an 08 Versa. Traded it in and got a brand new 2014 Versa Note SL. Lots of tech goodies. Much happier with this Versa vs the old one which was basically an engine attached to a white box. I got the new one in black with the alloy wheels!

I'm not a "car guy", but I just wanted to sign up and hopefully get to know my car a bit better through other Versa enthusiasts.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Had an 08 Versa. Traded it in and got a brand new 2014 Versa Note SL. Lots of tech goodies. Much happier with this Versa vs the old one which was basically an engine attached to a white box. I got the new one in black with the alloy wheels!

I'm not a "car guy", but I just wanted to sign up and hopefully get to know my car a bit better through other Versa enthusiasts.
Pics or it didnt happen...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Lotsa car folk and non car folk here no prob. Neeeeeeeed pics ;) welcome to the NVF

·
Registered
41 Posts

Welcome to a fellow Georgian. I've got just over a month with my 2014 Note SV....really diggin' it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.