Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi my name is Chris and although I have been posting on this forum for a little while I have never really introduced myself,,I live in Nashville and work in the music industry,,I am also a drummer,,I have a 2011 versa that I have been slowly modding,,so far I have tinted the windows,lowered my car useing Tanabe springs,,debadged the rear end,,added TSW rims and Falken tires,,LEd lighting,I havnt done much as far as performance goes,,Im gonna wait til my warranty is over,,if I can,,there is quit of things that I want to do,,on the short list is a wing,touchscreen headunit,,coilovers,,mabee a simple bodykit if I can afford it,,as far as engine work goes I guess im gonna just get an exhaust and a CAI for now,,thanks and let me know what you think,,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a 4 speed auto, at the time that I bought it I was having problems with my other car and needed a car that very day so they didnt have any 6 speed man. in stock and I really didnt think I wanted the CVT so I opted for the 4 speed auto

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome looking good

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Lookin good! Lotsa room for drums eh?...unles you're Neil Peart lol. Welcome crownabove!
PS is that the name of your band?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the positive comments guys,,@08versailles,,yeah it used to be,,we broke up shortly after coming to nashville to record an album,,we were from new jersey,,now I do mostly behind the scenes stuff,,but I do get out and play still,,there are some really incredible players here in nashville so the competition is so tough for the good gigs,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just bought a rear spoiler for it,should be here in a couple days,,I bought the nissan one from the dealer,,for a couple reasons,,the main being it comes painted so I dont have to deal with that,,and another one being that I really like the impul one but the price is way too much,,I saw a really cool carbon fiber one from jpcarbon that is made in china but im not sure of the quality of it,,so I just stayed with the factory one,,im sure ill be happy with it

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
that CF shows up nice with the white car! can't wait for rear spoiler:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didnt get the carbon fiber one,,although that is the one that I liked the most,,,I was a little leary about importing it from china sight un seen,,I dont know the quality and dont know anyone that has one,,so I just got the nissan at least I know it is high quality and will last~~~

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice car! welcome to the forums :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.