Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Im in greensboro, and its about a 1hr drive to you. Not a far drive for me at all, lol. Im on facebook with more photos, and updated. http://www.facebook.com/#!/bvpaigo

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in greensboro, and its about a 1hr drive to you. Not a far drive for me at all, lol. Im on facebook with more photos, and updated. http://www.facebook.com/#!/bvpaigo
good good maybe we can get some more ppl plan a versa meet like i use to do when i had my corolla or just crash those other meets i know eurowise normally has a big one every year....i like that spoiler(wing)btw very nice.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
good good maybe we can get some more ppl plan a versa meet like i use to do when i had my corolla or just crash those other meets i know eurowise normally has a big one every year....i like that spoiler(wing)btw very nice.
Thanks, it was the 2nd mod done. Really wanted it, and happy I did. lol. Theres another dude from fayetteville NC. He is versa S 2007. I met up with him once.

·
Registered
452 Posts
heck im for a meet sometime yall know that im only 5 minute drive away from the border..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heck im for a meet sometime yall know that im only 5 minute drive away from the border..
wait u must be rite next to where i work...i work off carowinds blvd and actually bought my car from harrelson nissan rockhill there where only ones with a manual...well guys lets plan something soon then atleast before i leave i have a trip comming up from nov 8th to december 13th

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To DVD head unit
sorry man bad timming i have that trip comming up i'm not buying anything just using what i have

To time off
Wow i taught i had some bad off days well i got saturday and sunday and get off work at 130pm during week but have to get up at 3am every morning for work so if that helps lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes i was just about to start asking who u where 2days after harrelson gave me a SL to use while my S was comming in i saw u while i was comming off of 77 onto s tryon u gave me a break to get on from traffic i remember saying wow i guest i won't be frist versa in charlotte with some work done to it...ur car stock height ? also whats the offset on ur wheels 40mm?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.