Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!

My name is Becca and I bought a 2014 Versa Note SL in Morningsky Blue over the summer. It's the first car I've bought on my own and so far, I love it! My 13 year old VW Beetle was hard to get rid of but I love my Versa Note. It'swonderful to finally have a car that is dependable.

Can't wait to check out ththe forum mow and get some seat cover ideas. I hope to buy some seat covers and all season floor mats soon.

:smile
-Becca

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, Clazzio are the best seat covers around from what I hear but expensive.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

A good thing about our cars is that the seats are pretty universal shape, so most seat covers you find at local stores should fit just fine. It's all about what look you're going for.
The same goes for the floor mats!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Another new Note owner! Great! Welcome to the forums.

Although I cannot recommend any seat covers, please be careful when selecting one to make sure you do not compromise your side airbags.

I have Weathertech floor liners on my Jeep and plan to get a set for my Note within the next few weeks. These are the best protection for your carpets particularly in areas where a lot of salt is used during the winter.

·
Registered
149 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.