Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just found this forum and it looks better than Nico :lol:

I have only a few mods: Universal Muffler, 2 1/4" Pipe. And I also change the entire sound system

The Tiida here in Venezuela is not very famous so it is hard to find mods.

My wish list:

Fujita CAI

DC strut bar

And new Headlights

Well some pics now

Few weeks ago I had a crash so it is like this until the door is replace

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! that last pic is painful.

I want your taillights, wing, and cup holder up front with the cover :)

Man I hope the next gen versa looks like that in the states. I love the bumper and hoods. Such subtle differences changes the whole appearance of the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well this is the Japanese Tiida, the Wing is the best I´ve seen in a sedan and here comes standar for all sedans.

Can you explain the diferences that you see, I can only see the diference in the Wing, but everything looks the same for me

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
sedans FTW! haha welcome! venezuela huh.. my moms side of the family is from caracas. welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
differences from the Versa to the Tiida that I see are: wing, hood, headlights, front bumper, fenders with side markers, side mirror placement, front cup holder, and grill.

BTW don't hate on the sedans people. In 5 years when all your hatches are creaking and rattling like every hatch does you will be ripping your hair out wishing you bought the light stiff chasis sedan :)

BTW would you be willing to ship me parts from venezual to the New York area the USA? Obviously I would pay for the part and give you some extra money for your troubles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
differences from the Versa to the Tiida that I see are: wing, hood, headlights, front bumper, fenders with side markers, side mirror placement, front cup holder, and grill.

BTW don't hate on the sedans people. In 5 years when all your hatches are creaking and rattling like every hatch does you will be ripping your hair out wishing you bought the light stiff chasis sedan :)

BTW would you be willing to ship me parts from venezual to the New York area the USA? Obviously I would pay for the part and give you some extra money for your troubles.
Hey man I love to do that but we have an asshole as a President (Hugo Chavez). We have a Control of change and the permissions to ship something to the USA is almost imposible. Imagine that a Versa in Venezuela cost almost 30.000 US$.

If you dont understand what is a control of change well imagine that we only have 400 $ to spend on internet shoping and 2500$ to travel to another country and that amount is to one year.

It would be so much easier for you to ship the part directly from japan. And if in case I would be able to ship something to you it would cost a lot. The rear bumper cost here in venezuela almost 500$. :eek6:

To ship you something I also need to have a Company and I also have to declare to the Goverment form where I got the Us$.

Fucking Chavez

·
Registered
452 Posts
yeah i agree to that last statement fucking chavez !!! sorry this is about to get political in here

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey man I love to do that but we have an asshole as a President (Hugo Chavez). We have a Control of change and the permissions to ship something to the USA is almost imposible. Imagine that a Versa in Venezuela cost almost 30.000 US$.

If you dont understand what is a control of change well imagine that we only have 400 $ to spend on internet shoping and 2500$ to travel to another country and that amount is to one year.

It would be so much easier for you to ship the part directly from japan. And if in case I would be able to ship something to you it would cost a lot. The rear bumper cost here in venezuela almost 500$. :eek6:

To ship you something I also need to have a Company and I also have to declare to the Goverment form where I got the Us$.

Fucking Chavez

that sounds a lot like my job...

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I have people who can get me things from japan but for some reason they can't get me left hand drive parts? I don't understand it.

We have no limitations on spending or shipping anything. I guess that is what is great about my country but at the same time helped in it's down turn. They don't make it really easy to ship overseas but it's still doable. Thanks for the explanation as to why instead of just saying know.

BTW your tiida should cost more becuase it looks way better :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.