Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently on a truck from Texas...

2007 Silverado 2500 LTZ 4x4 Duramax diesel. Need it with the bigger property now, hauling my tractor and other fun redneck stuff. And for pissing off hippies.

Versa will be getting gone soon.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
What no 30s?:D
Nice truck! Can be had for reasonable price from TX too Congrats! I want emissions exempt F150/250/350 4x4...
Tell us about your shopping experience..and your new truck!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What no 30s?:D
Nice truck! Can be had for reasonable price from TX too Congrats! I want emissions exempt F150/250/350 4x4...
Tell us about your shopping experience..and your new truck!
LOL No. Mine will be used as intended. Been using a 97 Sierra with only rear wheel drive so far (not mine, belongs to company) and it just can't quite cut it for what I need. Plus I keep getting it stuck :ihih:.

The new ecoboost F-150's seem kinda cool, the idea of them at least. But not exactly a Ford fan, and I needed something that can pull my tractor/whatever future hijinx I may get into (demo derby!).

Shopping experience was pretty straightforward. Saw it online, called, had my father go look at it (conveniently he visits Texas once or twice a month for work), he gave it the ok and a certified cheque!

As far as telling about the new truck... well its a 6.6 turbo diesel V8, 4x4, crew cab (seats 5), and has the Z71 off road package. Its a 2007.
it is pretty loaded, basically everything but nav. I wasn't actually looking for something with all those options but it fit the bill and the price seemed right. I need it because I am building a new home on some land I bought a few months ago and and doing alot of the work myself. Also, I bought a small tractor that I will need to take care of the property/build stuff/wreck stuff/drive into town cause that seems like what you do in a town of probably around 500.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
congrats that's a nice looking truck your getting post some more pics when it arrives

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Versa will be getting gone soon.
Hey I might be in the market for some alloys if you're parting ways with them:DPM me if u like

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
How is it?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't checked this in awhile, soo...

congrats that's a nice looking truck your getting post some more pics when it arrives
Thanks! I really need to take some pics. Broke my iphone and work gave me a new mike phone so I don't actually have a camera anymore lol... I should probably get on that....

Hey I might be in the market for some alloys if you're parting ways with them:DPM me if u like
I'll keep it in mind, but my younger sisters boyfriend is probably buying the whole car. I have no use for it anymore as I have the truck and my girlfriend has the G8, not to mention I have a problem with tendon inflammation in my left foot now, making it suck to drive a car with a clutch.

I'm kind of a hippy, but I enjoy a big truck!
Who doesn't? Power... awesomeness... bigness... ok now I'm just making up words. But when you drive a large vehicle daily for work, its hard to go back to a small car.

Same here. I do love big trucks! (not a huge fan of that brand though) ;)
Nooooooooooo please don't say your a Ford girl!!!?!??!?!?!

Awesome truck man.
Thanks, and thank you for your service.

How is it?
Freakin' awesome! As was mentioned I am having some issues with my foot, so the automatic is nice. Also it is big and diesel. Can't go wrong with that :thumb2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts