Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Greg, I have a 2014 Nissan Versa SL with the Tech Package. The only things I don't have are HID lights and the wheels and tires I'd like. I came here looking for HID ideas and see there are a lot of options. As for the wheels, Tire Rack has always been a great resource. I'm wanting to use my factory 16" alloys and 195/55r16 tires for winter, and get some 17" wheels with 215/45R17 performance tires so I can enjoy all the twisty roads around Washington and Oregon in the spring and summer months.
I am open to suggestions on tires, lights and other performance enhancers. It's not a rocketship and could use a shot in the arm for performance. Also, aftermarket armrest ideas, interior cloth ideas since interior is a little cheap feeling.
Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome. I have a 2010 sedan and no performance parts but I can speak for suspension and wheels. I have 17in. wheels with Hankook 215-45-17 tires and love them. The car rides very good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.