Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hiya Clink! 2014 should run a good long while yet without any major issues (knock on wood!) after all, I've got a 30 year old car with 280k (only about 5k put on by me, been passed down though family/friends) and it still meanders the roads every twice in a while. Getting to be more of a collector than anything although I did daily drive it until I got my Versa in November.

I know from your other posts you have plenty of valuable information to share so glad to have you on board!

-Andrew

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know from your other posts you have plenty of valuable information to share so glad to have you on board!
Thanks for the kind words Andrew. As much fun as I've had the last year here, it's time to move on. My daughter totaled her Versa Note last month :frown
So all that work I did is gone. I went and got her a used hybrid Lexus with the tech package...so there's no modding for me to do. :crying:

It's been real-

-clink

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
colonel clink
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing