Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Greg here. Got my 2012 BLACK Versa Hatchback on 2/25/12.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Going to attempt to wash the thing today, I've never washed a black car before, so IDK how it willl turn out, any pointers are welcome!

Thanks.

BTW I love this car, My wife got one (wkfurit)(she doesn't post often) and I liked it so much we went out and got me one too! :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum I have a black versa as well enjoy having it clean while you can they (black cars) don't stay clean for long lol

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Wash it with a two bucket method to help prevent swirl marks and use separate brushes on your rims.
This is the best way to do it. Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
^ Hey I just realized where you are from lol right down the road. Welcome if you need help getting that decal off let me know I took mine off you can't even tell where it was.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ Hey I just realized where you are from lol right down the road. Welcome if you need help getting that decal off let me know I took mine off you can't even tell where it was.
What did you use, I'm in western branch. I have a friend with an eraser wheel, but I'm scared to let him use it. He also can't find it...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
What did you use, I'm in western branch. I have a friend with an eraser wheel, but I'm scared to let him use it. He also can't find it...
I just pealed the decal off by hand slowly then used a cleaner to get some of the residue off the a polish with a cleaner in it to finish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.