Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Versa
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 201q1Nissan Versa kee] stalling out when I come to a stop light. I did notice that if I put it in neutral while at a stop light it doesn't stall or cut out. Please help me fix this problem. Don't want to tear up my tranny switching it in and out of Drive. Please someone guide my in the right direction to fix this problem. Have changes coils, spark plugs, fuel pump, MAF sensor and getting ready to change both O2 sensors. Got to be something simple. I'm just unable to figure out what it could be. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw on another thread here to disconnect the hose that goes to the valve assembly control. It is located on the charcoal canister. The part number that has the hose attached is 14935-JF01C. My stall is very intermittent but I am trying that to see if it works. If it does work, then there is a filter behind the charcoal canister that can be changed according to another thread on here. Let me know if you find what works I attached a photo of that filter I mentioned. I think you would have to remove the rear bumper to access it. This photo is from a wrecked versa same generation.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts