Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be buying some new rims soon. From the searching I have done 17 inch rims seem to look the best to me. So what rims fit our car exactly? Is it 4x100?
I have no idea sorry.

Also, what tire size would be good for 17 inch rims? I have no idea what size to get to have them look good lol.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Bolt pattern is 4X114 not 4X100. As for tire size, everyone is different. Some may prefer some sizes over others. Just chose a size that won't make you car rub now or if lowered. Good Luck and post pics of rims when you get them =)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bolt pattern is 4X114 not 4X100. As for tire size, everyone is different. Some may prefer some sizes over others. Just chose a size that won't make you car rub now or if lowered. Good Luck and post pics of rims when you get them =)
Thanks for the help man!

I only plan on getting lowering springs. I have read some people get wider tires.
How will I know the exact size?

I see sizes such as 205/45-17, 205/50-17, and 215/45-17 but I don't know which ones would be best for a Versa or the difference in general lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Depends on the rim size. The wider it is the higher the numbers get to accommodate for the stretch.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
The closest OEM size would be a 215/45-17.. It's also a really common sized tire so you'd have a variety of different options and not to mention best pricing. ...you could always buy my wheels & tires.. if you'd like to anyways!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The closest OEM size would be a 215/45-17.. It's also a really common sized tire so you'd have a variety of different options and not to mention best pricing. ...you could always buy my wheels & tires.. if you'd like to anyways!
What kind are you selling man?

I'm being really picky looking for rims haha

Thanks for the info though! :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
My tires on my spec-v's are 215/45/17. for a 7" wide wheel you can go anywhere from 205-225, but 215/45 will be the closest you can get to stock tire width. If you went with something like a 225/55 for instance, the tire would be way bigger than stock and the speedo would read too slow.

Closest tire sizes:
205/45/17=speedo reads .8% too fast
215/45/17=speedo reads .6% too slow
225/40/17=speedo reads 1.6% too fast

Like said before though, 215/45 is a very common tire size so it'll give you lots of options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts