Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so first i dont speak english so excuse me for bad description, so i bought a 2011 versa with 180000km and everything was ok until one day i suddently could berely shift into gears and it made grinding noise, so we thought it was probably that the clutch always stay engage and so we replace the clutch slave cylinder but it did not fix the probleme please help.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Try putting the car in gear, engine off, with foot off the clutch and see if the car can be pushed forward. Then hold down the clutch peddle and try again to push the car. That will tell you if the clutch is disengaging.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try putting the car in gear, engine off, with foot off the clutch and see if the car can be pushed forward. Then hold down the clutch peddle and try again to push the car. That will tell you if the clutch is disengaging.
We tried it and it does not move at all

·
Registered
58 Posts
Time to do a clutch job. Bad throw out bearing could cause it. Clutch plate or pressure plate could have come apart.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you bleed the cylinder?
[/Look these Nissan's will run forever there's a plate behind the clutch that you need to change out kind of expensive tea with Nissan's if one thing goes wrong it affects another thing but please pay attention to what you're doing read upon what you hear get a manual to the car it'll tell you everything look I have blown gas gasket on a 2010 Nissan versa I put some stuff over there at AutoZone and my car my Nissan runs better now than it did when I bought it I don't know why but I still have a blown head gasket in the driver everyday at 120° outside with the air conditioner running and I haven't had a problem since I still have a blown head gasket still at 140,000 Nissan's a great car so never give up on they got the new gxr coming out today check it out

·
Registered
6 Posts

Ok so first i dont speak english so excuse me for bad description, so i bought a 2011 versa with 180000km and everything was ok until one day i suddently could berely shift into gears and it made grinding noise, so we thought it was probably that the clutch always stay engage and so we replace the clutch slave cylinder but it did not fix the probleme please help.
Please sir these ones are not that complicated change your clutch out and when you take the clutch off see if where the clutch presses against you there's a plate behind it see if that's loose or need to be tightened down Nissan's are great vehicles have a 2009 Nissan versa

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2009 Nissan versa I have problems with the radiator and water in my oil so I drain the oil out put the stuff in for a head gaskets and my Nissan runs better now than I will and I bought it I have one of the worst years with the most complaints I've been driving it for a year and a half with a blown head gasket no more water in the oil and runs faster than it did before so just how you treat your car remember in Nissan's if one thing goes out it'll affect another thing so when you fix the right thing all of it functions and they are the best running little cars GT Mike

·
Registered
558 Posts
Did you try to reread what you wrote? If out of 14 punctuation marks that are used in the English language, you start using at least two: the dot and comma, then we would be able to better decipher your writing. Try it, maybe you will like it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you try to reread what you wrote? If out of 14 punctuation marks that are used in the English language, you start using at least two: the dot and comma, then we would be able to better decipher your writing. Try it, maybe you will like it.
" FUCK YOU " What do you think?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts