Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Strut bar does this help out alot just wondering becuase im thinking about investing in it..
that or the racing bars for underneat the sway bars?

im not sure but i reallly neeeda start workin on my car!
got the cash just neeeda deside on what to do !

So give me ideas.
you can look at my pictures to see my car..

but yes give me ideas on what to do.
wether it be suspension exterior what have ya..
im buying dome lights here in a sec lol...

so hit me up!

·
Registered
36 Posts
yes, the strut bar is a good improvemnt, along with the sway bar.

i went ahead and ordered all the braces, i have yet to put the 3 remaining underbraces on, waiting for warm weather. and they aren't that expensive really. micro image is good to deal with.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Micro image prices are great Ultra Racing looks to be top notch, I ordered both front and rear strut tower bars and will order the remaining braces as soon as weather permits

·
Registered
187 Posts
strut bar for sure. i have DC looks beefy and works amazingly.
The Versa has an extremely stiff modern chassis and does not need any added bracing except for the Strut Tower Brace. Example, we had a Nissan Tech show up at a local AutoX with a Turbo/Roll Cage/Sticky tires Street/Race Sentra SE-R and we were a little over a second faster in our fastest lap times and all I have is Strut Bar and Tanabe Springs CAI and Exhaust to say the least he was surprised and I let him take my car out for a “Fun Run” and he couldn’t believe how well the car handled commenting "this thing handles better then my car!" so the best advice is take the car to the AutoX and learn the car (Seat Time) and that will be worth more AND save you some money. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
i bought the micro image front strut brace and rear anti sway bar. it was like 220 for both and on stock suspension and tires (rims off for winter) it makes it feel like your in a different car. install is wicked easy (posted a tutorial for the front strut). both are great and pretty inexpensive. i'd recommend to anybody.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.