Nissan Versa Forums banner

help trying to figure out what trim my versa is!

10K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  MizuShinobi303 
#1 ·
hey guys I just got a 2012 versa hatchback manual trans but the only damn question i have what damn trim is it that i have. i have sum stuff that ive seen for the s trim but i also have sum stuff for the sl trim but i bought the car for 11,8 . can anyone help with this? thanks!

Discussion starter · #4 ·
it has hubs, i am pretty sure it is an s but it doesn't have the s on the back, it came with floor mats, it has power windows ,ac, no bluetooth . see it has things that are from the sl trim but alot of s trim as well. thats why im just really confused lol. ill get pics asap!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
sweet! i did so much damn research trying to find the car that would take my happy ass to school and dammit i guess i found it haha. ok well i can really assume at this point it is an s but it was just weird seeing pretty much a half and half, all the things that i want and all the things i dont want out of it. i guess its just my own!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.