Nissan Versa Forums banner

help trying to figure out what trim my versa is!

10K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  MizuShinobi303 
$11,800 for a 2012? Manual too? Thats a great deal, they're hard to find in manual. I paid $11,400 for my base model sedan(no power windows/locks or radio), manual as well. :thumbsup:

Just to clarify, all hatchbacks come in S or SL, there is not base. The base model only comes as a sedan. If you have power options like windows and locks, it's most likely an S. S Hatchbacks don't come with a badge (in the case of my 2011), only SL's have that distinction.
There is a base S hatch. I almost got one before I got my sedan. Looks just like a regular S hatch but no power windows/locks so its not wired for fogs, and I believe it doesn't have the steering wheel buttons.

By base, I mean the 1.6 sedan without radio, and optional ABS.

The "base" S Hatchback has those options, Mine came with the power plus package, so power windows and cruise control.

And with the "S" badge, mine didn't come with a badge, might be a 2011 thing?
Ah, gotcha. And I believe they stopped the "S badge" thing in '08. Its "old skool" anyway, most newer cars don't do the sub-model badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.