Nissan Versa Forums banner

hemifan87: 2009 Versa S

57504 Views 228 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  hemifan87
heres some pics so far what do you guys think

See less See more
1 - 20 of 229 Posts
nice sedan man, you gonna lower it?
i like the eyelids with that 2010 grill
one day when i get the money and the wife lets me lol more so the 2nd part of that
Looking good. Are those sidemarkers?
no they are skull badges but today i was looking at them and wondering how it would look to put an amber LED under them and make turn lights
how low would be good 1.5 or 2 in for the versa and would i just need springs. i havent ever dropped a car before and was looking at some springs online.
How low you want the car all depends on your taste, mine is 1.5 drop and I feel its to high still (so am saving for coilovers). To lower the V all you need is springs. Some people suggest to change the shocks as well, but many including my self have left the original shocks, I have not had any issue's. Good luck keep us updated.
@ respondingversa do you have rims on urs or are they just OEM
o ok thats right i remember seeing them. i have 18" konigs so i was wondering if i should lower it 1.5" or 2" not sure lol
the new tint more tint to come next month

the Tiida style turn lights

the lights inside

i like this pic makes the car look mean with the eye lids

got some more stuff coming in the mail should be here this week or next week
See less See more
looks great man what are you getting in the mail or is it all a surprise
you know if your friends with me on facebook but Im going to wait I think.... well heres a hint, I have 3 diferent parts coming but heres some pics, and they are all related in a way...

See less See more
whats ur facebook url and ill friend you and i dont know what there called but i like the top pic isnt it for aerodynamics and the bottom pic i have no clue you got me there lol
link removed
alright i just sent you a friend request my name is hunter. but what are the alluminum things for i have no clue whats it for.
accepted look in my versa pics you will see down near the bottom
alright thanks and its gunna look good on your V and thats kinda what i want to do to my V but idk yet lol
Well I took the car on a photoshoot today just me :( no other members near me. Warning lots of pics

See less See more
Nice pics!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
1 - 20 of 229 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.