Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
I was going to a friends house and the r/s rear came off on the interstate and got nailed by a truck lol, so I took the other 3 off when I got home. I may get another set, the nissan dealership here owes me a set (said they will buy my some) since they are the ones that broke the tab on the one that flew off. I still have my black 5 spoke caps in storage that I used to have.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Oh ok. Are they getting you factory's or aftermarket? And what size are your steelies? Mine matched my trim and emblems so I liked them but they were 14s so they were too small IMO.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
aftermarket, I get what ones I want just have to bring the recept to nissan and they will write me a check. what happend was I went in to get my oil changed and tires rotated and one of there techs broke the cap didnt say anything and when I got home I saw the cap was not seated all the way and when I looked at it one tab was broke so I called and complained and was told by the maniger I they would be replaced at there cost. my wheels are 15"

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
That sucks man. Atleast they're paying for them. What happened to your original caps?
what ones the OEM ones I took them off and put some black 5 spoke caps on then the black and red ones.

dang that sucks man. have you ever thought about painting the OEM hubs maybe
I have thought about it but idk if I will or not I may look at doing it.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
flversa you have me thinking though of a nice color pattern for the stock caps that would look good with the red and black theme... :idea: im going to start working on the way it will look.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
ok so I have been playing with some ideas for my new caps and came up with this.

hers a very rough look on the car note the brightness of the wheels are not how they will look they will more match the color of the red and black on the car, when using the 2 different programs that I made this on the colors got shifted a bit.

the colors will be the same as the other red and black caps that I had

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
idk what ones I will get yet if I do stock ones they will prolly look like the ones in the pic but i may get one like I had Im not sure yet. or I may just run the steelies for a bit lol.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
prolly not for right now going to add go fast stuff next lol dont want here to just look good you know, i want her to go good to when I get the money it gets an exhaust and intake.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I hear you man. I've been thinking about getting a hatch(6speed sedans are hard to come by) and that's the reason why...not many performance parts out there for 1.6s. :(

Is yours auto or manual?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
auto :( yeah I cant wait to find out mre on the S/C if that comes I will be saving up lol.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
just picked up some parts to build my intake just waiting on one peice to come in should be here in a few days cant wait, also met a guy and we may be doing a custom catback to my V when I get the money. we talked for a good 45 mins and I got alot of ideas for go fast mods :) :) :) :) cant wait.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
heres the pics of what I have so far,

heres what it looks like put together with the project name decal, without the MAF senser adaptor,

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
it should it has the same intake as the 1.8 right if they are the same it should fit. this is a very big intake it just fits under the hood heres a preview pic of what it will look like and yes the hood closes lol.

picked up my old 5 spoke caps today and put them on

and I got my TV working in my V heres my son at Wendys sitting and watching it, he didnt want to go inside because he wanted to watch tv LOL so i let him move up front while we were parked.

41 - 60 of 229 Posts