Nissan Versa Forums banner

hemifan87: 2009 Versa S

61K views 228 replies 34 participants last post by  hemifan87 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
heres some pics so far what do you guys think

See less See more
#110 ·
Thanks guys I love them so much so much better then driving in the dark.

#114 ·
I totally agree though. I have mine in red though because it matches my color scheme, looks really clean (plus, the way I have it set up there is a clear line on the floor where the light stops, and it's in the same place on both the driver and passenger side), and because red is super easy on the eyes at night, doesn't mess up your night vision at all (part of why car brake lights are red I'd imagine...)

#112 ·
Yeah there arnt distracting while I drive in this state you can have them they just can't be a distraction and the bulbs can't be seen from the out side

#115 ·
Yeah same with mine the light stop right at the seat they have only a small amount on roof. But I can see great at night.

#118 ·
thanks! not planing anything right off maybe some hids, saving up for somthing just not sure wht yet lol

#120 ·
clear coated my engine cover today and ordered some mirror visors, they should be here in about a week :) doing a little at a time lol.

#121 ·
ok not the best pics I know but the sun was going down lol and it was the best I could get

I will try to get a better pic tomarow

#123 · (Edited)
yeah they are in a way they are supposed to help keep rain and snow off the mirror to help keep it clear but idk if they work it hasnt rained or snowed :( yet. they are held on by 2 sided tape they attach under the top of the mirror housing. I will take some better pics today my stupid phone doesnt take good pics anymore lol.

#124 ·
new pics added ^ with my phone it decided to work lol

#125 ·
Well it rained last night so I went out to see how the mirror visors did and it looks like they kept most of the rain off

And heres a comparison of the s12 mirrors without them

So theres a little rain on them but I still like them and for $12 I think they look and work good lol

#127 ·
on ebay I can post a link if ya want

#128 ·
It's cool, I already found them. They look nice, you should take a far away pic to see how they look from far.

#129 ·
I will try I dont know how well they will show up cause my car is all black but I will take one tomarow

#130 ·
well I got tierd of the hubcaps that were on the versa so I decided to change things up a bit and painted the stock hubcaps I kinda like the look. thats the good thing about haveing hubcaps and not wheels I can change the look whenever lol

and a closeup of the wheel

#133 · (Edited)
well I detailed her today and redid the tint strip at the top of the winshield now lets see if I can get pulled over for it lol

#136 ·
idk black its way dark lol at night you can hardly see through it but its not just the darkness but we are only able to tint like 4-5 inches and this is like 2x that lol but i have run it before so we will see how it goes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.