Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry its been so long since i have been on here. i have been ridiculously busy trying to finish up school. im done next week for sure tho. just thought i'd let you know im racing my first autocross this morning at papa johns stadium :biggrin5: wish me luck and i hope i dont let you all down! i'll post pics later and try and get a results list. im racing ff stock class. :patriot:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it went really well and i had a blast. i ran in the hs class and i did pretty well. my best time was a 55.610. i finished kinda in the middle of my class. i had a bunch of my friends there with me, got wicked sunburnt lol, and got to ride in the fastest crx i have ever seen. the drivers name was eric and he was nice enough to let me tag along on one of his runs, which he came in at 46.001. it was ridiculous. i beat a yaris, corrola type s and finished in right behind a mazda3 (not mazdaspeed3). all in all, amazing day.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
yeah a mazda 3 with the 2.3 is a freak n monster. Hands down.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
No my dream car has always been a new beetle vert. I wouldn't really be happy in the future without it. Eventually the vert will make the versa the winter car. There is no way I'd ruin my vert by taking it out in the winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.