Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm a 2012 Versa Sedan SV owner in Orlando, FL. I've looked around the forum every now and again and finally decided I'd become part of the community. I've had my Versa for around a year and it's mostly stock, though I have replaced the entire factory sound system and added 2 subs. I'm looking forward to being a part of the forum and seeing everyone else's rides. I've attached a couple of pics of my V, inside and outside and I'd love to hear opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forums. Glad to see more FL members. Your V looks good. Do you have any more plans for it? My brother just got a 2013 S sedan.
I want to do a bunch of stuff to it. HID's, foggies, rims, and I'm keeping an eye on that Impul body kit. The 2013 model has a nicer rear spoiler with brakelight built in. My Nissan dealer will sell it to me painted for 300, but I'm still thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Sounds good. That Impul kit is nice. The S models don't have rear speakers so my friend and I added rear speakers to it. That's our only mod so far, other than debadging it. I like that rear spoiler but apparently the manual models didn't come with it and my brother didn't want to pay for it. :shrug:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually went into the dealer ready to buy an S model in manual. However I liked the cruise control and the little extra features (chrome handles, nicer seats) of the SV. Too bad they don't make the SV with a manual transmission, though. Would have gotten it in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I agree. The higher end models have better features but manual was a must. We can upgrade the seats and stuff later. He liked the black trim on the S model so that's good. It just needs tinted windows, wheels, and audio upgrade. He's not into cars, unlike myself. What color is yours?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magnetic Gray with black interior. I would have preferred all black but this color was my second choice. White with black interior is always nice though. Do the 2013 S models come with power locks and windows?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Florida Versa Crew in the making? Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Magnetic Gray with black interior. I would have preferred all black but this color was my second choice. White with black interior is always nice though. Do the 2013 S models come with power locks and windows?
I like that gray. It's my 2nd color choice. Our original plan was to buy a black S sedan but got a better deal on the white one(different dealership). And no, no power locks or windows. As far as I know all S models are the same.

My 2010 is the same way and I've had it for 3 years so I don't mind it. The car is great on gas with the A/C on blast so no need to put the windows down. :D

You should join us for a meet. Don't have any 2012+ Vs yet. My brother isn't into modding cars so it would be hard to get him to come to a car meet. As you can see I'm in charge of mods.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wouldn't mind meeting up with y'all. It would be cool to see some more 2012 sedans come though.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Hey there's 4 Versa members in the Tampa area and like 3 active members in Orlando. That's enough for a great meet. We need to get something together. Check the meet thread(link in my signature).

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome penguinelf93!
Since the Floridian theme, i have to ask a question while i'm in Orlando this week.
Why do the Mustangs outnumber the Camaros like 5:1? I thought the Camaros slightly outsell the Mustangs overall:confused:
And is I4 always this congested? 192 isn't too bad.
Enjoyed Epcot yesterday, Kennedy Space Center before.
Been enjoying Orlando quite a lot this week:yesnod:
Sorry for the off-topic, keep the FL Versas rolling! 08v

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome penguinelf93!
Since the Floridian theme, i have to ask a question while i'm in Orlando this week.
Why do the Mustangs outnumber the Camaros like 5:1? I thought the Camaros slightly outsell the Mustangs overall:confused:
And is I4 always this congested? 192 isn't too bad.
Enjoyed Epcot yesterday, Kennedy Space Center before.
Been enjoying Orlando quite a lot this week:yesnod:
Sorry for the off-topic, keep the FL Versas rolling! 08v
Glad you're enjoying the Sunshine State! Now that you mention it, I do notice a lot of Mustangs driving around. Never payed much attention to it though. And YES I4 is usually a nightmare in my opinion, as is 192. Try to check out Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure before you head back home, they're my favorite parks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.