Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how is everyone doing its been like what 3 months lol i dont own a versa anymore but i do have a 240sx im working on and i got married my wife may be getting a hatch but dont know yet but it is looking that way. i did want to still be helpful as much as i can i know some of you have still talked to me and keep me going. but if u have any Q about my how 2 do's hit me up i know i had messages for 4 new people asking about lights and some other mods feel free to text me or call me at 910-354-8005 name is adam btw lol but im glad to be back on the forums hope u all are having fun with the V

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Congrats on the new marriage! Post up pics of the 240!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Congrats!
Lets see that 240! Plans?
What hatches you like?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think when you joined i was not around but your fog light tutorial did help me out so welcome back. Cant wait for the pics of the 240 i had a pig nose prior to my versa and i miss my little s13 very much. When i get some extra cash I will get another one.

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
4th gen i told u i trade it for the colbalt lol and the 240 i got from the old lady down the street but im looking for a s15 front to put on the s13 hatch right now i have a ka and a sr20 that idk if it runs or not got it from a junk yard but i may just run the ka but yea pics are on there way about to upload in a min

1 - 15 of 15 Posts