Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up? Alex here - the newest of the newbs here on the forum, My wife and I just bought a white 07 Versa S Hatchback yesterday, and so far we love it.

I wanted to join this forum because I am interested in doing a few simple mods, some audio stuff like aux input and installing some JL audio component speakers I have been saving from an old car I had and I have been interested in ecomods lately as well.
It came with some nice window tint from the previous owner, so that was a bonus!

http://www.alexbezuska.com/extras/versa/1.png

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome! Check out the how-to's for videos and the ICE section

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats done:
Removal of pinstripe (partially done, I'm lazy need to finish)
De-Badging of rear hatch
Installation of GROM audio AUX adaptor (CD Changer emulation) for stock versa head-unit Products by SKU

Plans:
Add my set of JL audio XR650-CW component speakers (tweeters, crossovers, mids) in the front

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Whats done:
Removal of pinstripe (partially done, I'm lazy need to finish)
De-Badging of rear hatch
Installation of GROM audio AUX adaptor (CD Changer emulation) for stock versa head-unit Products by SKU

Plans:
Add my set of JL audio XR650-CW component speakers (tweeters, crossovers, mids) in the front
Sounds good. Do you plan on getting wheels?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome! Looking good so far, and glad you are enjoying your V

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.