Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya,

I'm Mark, from down South Australia way.

Picked up a Tiida (Versa) last week and have been hunting down info on the net since. This is definitely the only half decent looking forum I have found so far, the others are a bloody nightmare to say the least.....so much so I haven't been bothered reading them.

Anyway, love the car so far, really hate the way the 'fly by wire' accelerator holds revs when you change gear, I feel like a n00b even though I've been driving manuals for like 15 years.

Anyways, it seems a little quiet round here but I hope it picks up :)

So yeah, hi from Australia :p

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
welcome to the site, got any pics? Yeah it is a bit quite but i think we started this site about a month or so ago, so it is realatively new. The reason you mentioned being a decent forum to read is the reason i started it, I got so pissed trying to find stuff on the others

Again welcome.
Dave

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, funny you should say that Dave, I was almost at the point of doing that myself (I'm a lecturer in web design and you have no idea how much i hate apoor website :p) when I stumbled across this one and let out a deep sigh of relief :p

I haven't taken any pics of the beast yet, she's just a stockie ST in Reef Blue, only 'mods' per se is the window tint, although I am planning stuff for the near future :)

Once I get some wheels on it I'll take some snaps :)

I hope to see the forum grow strong, so I better stick around then eh? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.