·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
awesome. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
That will look awesome!
They don't sell duplicolor where you live?
I bought the kit with the paintbrush, that way I did not actually have to remove the calipers. I think with the spray can they recommend you remove them first. Also be sure to clean them :)
And post pictures when your done everything :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep ill have to remove them and spray but i think it will be fine. and they dont have the paint brush kit in blue.. so i got spray. :) anyone know what size tires i can use on 17x7 rims? i plan on lowering it and i was told 215/45/17 would fit fine but they are pricey... any pointers?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright heres a story, my family was going out to joes crab shack so i dropped my car off at pep boys with rims in the back (2 in trunk and 2 in back seat). they told me 2 hours and it would be good to go, that they had the tires and the only problem is i might need to buy some tuner lugs. i come back after eating crab cakes and cheese sticks to find that not only had my rims not been put on, my car hadn't moved parking places. i walk in pissed trying to figure out why they are failing at their business and they tell me that they can only find 1 of the 4 tires they supposedly had. i left them my cell number before i went to joe's and told them to call if anything came up. so i took my keys and stormed off. my rims were in plain view of anyone who came by for over 2 hours so i consider myself (and they're physical being) lucky that they were there upon my return. so tomorrow im going to ken towerys to have a set of tires put on for some crazy labor day special. yesterday = FML.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.