Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to the forum but you may know me from Facebook. My name is Nate and my girlfriend has a 2011 versa that became out little project.

The car has gone a long way since she has gotten it. Went from bone stock to being a little stanced with a nice system here are some before and after shops.
The first two are the car now third pic is the first pic we have of it with just wheels on it next to my old z31.

The car now has:

Megan springs (hopefully going to be on air next year)
15" xxr wheels forget which model
pink calipers
tinted tails
front lip
sony head unit diamond audio amp with 2 12 inch alpine subs
swiss cheese air box mod

Soon to be mods:

header back exhaust (exhaust fabbed by myself)
10000k h.i.ds
bbs rs
air ride
strut bars
wire tucked bay and once warranty is done shaved engine bay

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Haha I know. I said the last mod was the Clazzios.
I've pretty much done everything I can to the car though.

I ordered 3500k for the fogs and 5000k for the headlights. I wanted more of a white look from the headlights.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to NVF I'v seen you post over on FB I was the one talking to you about the lip lol I want to get the stillen lip but IDK where to find it versaspeed doesn't sell it anymore.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome. Were you on vortex? I was a member from 2003ish until a couple years ago, had a slammed MK3 Jetta A.K.A the oil pan eater. You know what I'm talking about :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
656 Posts
nice looking ride! where did you get the lip?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
believe it or not we got it on ebay. See a lot of people complain about ebay quality but as long as it is urethane I am happy. the urethane was a tad bit distorted from shipping in 90 degree weather but what we did was drill super small holes in it to secure and allow it to form once it is fully formed we are taking them off and plastic welding the holes and touching up the paint

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.