Nissan Versa Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i curious about your AEM intake setup, my question is if your battery height was higher than stock, would the negative battery post touch your intake pipe? or any part of the battery touch the intake pipe? will the battery clear of the intake pipe? because i noticed that some batterys height are higher then the OEM battery as it wont fit with my setup, i have a stillen CAI which one of the pipe sits right over the neg post on the battery. any i need a new battery, any suggestions?

anyone with the AEM CAI/STILLEN CAI setup please comment, sorry if its a bit confusing.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i have a stillen cai i use a buddy club battery and it works just fine you should be able to clear most batteries.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Why is the question just directed to me, lol? There are others with the AEM intake. I may not be able to answer the question very well ... Hopefully someone else with the AEM can.
As for mine, my CAI doesn't touch the battery at all. I have heard that other ones (other company's CAI) might touch from the way they are designed. I am not too sure what you can do about that. Sorry.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
haha sorry ur the only one i can think of that has a AEM CAI setup, thanks for info deaf and where did u get your battery from? how long have u had it, and any problems or issues? can u post a pic of ur setup?

·
Registered
452 Posts
i would but my camera isnt working i bought it off of enjuku racing

·
Registered
202 Posts
LOLOL HEY HELLO KITTY GURL LEMME ASK U A QUESTION.

but seriously, i had the AEM on my versa, and with the ORIGINAL battery from the factory it had no problem clearing the battery, with the replacement battery i got from Nissan it was a TIGHT squeeze but it still worked.

that said, i took the original battery into Nissan to buy a replacement and they looked at me like WTF is this tiny golf cart battery, the one they gave me as the 'replacement' was seriously about 2x as tall, but whatever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.