Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is aj im new to the forum and i have a 07 versa hb sl 6 speed and i love it im originally from tennessee and then moved to missouri and now in phoeniz az goin to UTI i have done a few mods like a carbon fiber hood dc cai and catbak exhaust ntd throttle controller painted wheels and painted dash so far here are some pics and feel free to let me know what you think of it

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Car looks great welcome to NVF

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome... nice versa, it looks very nice with the CF hood.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thumbs up man! :thumb2:

Welcome to the Forum so make yourself at home :house:

I do like the hood and spoiler also.

Wheels look great! :burnout:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
thanks and yes i did paint em
nice! gotta look into that for myself i am diggin your spoiler too. my co-worker with srt4 had to replace his hood and found it was cheaper with CF! gotta remember that when it's time to address the stone chips:D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, nice looking versa. great job on all the mods.

·
Registered
656 Posts
looks great, keep it up!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys i can only do a lil bit at a time with the way things are right now

nice! gotta look into that for myself i am diggin your spoiler too. my co-worker with srt4 had to replace his hood and found it was cheaper with CF! gotta remember that when it's time to address the stone chips:D
and to paint the wheels was reals easy if you want me to explain how i did it let me know but i do not have pics of the process and thanks on the wing ive noticed that a lot of people love it

·
Registered
613 Posts
lookin slick! def. need to lower but overall awesome lookin v bud!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.