Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys

Elbert here. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the Nissan cars, today's I am interested in Nissan Versa and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a brand new S sedan and I love it. It feels very solid and it doesn't have all the fancy power accessories that break. A basic car that does the job efficiently without costing you a lot in gas.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I love my hatch, and the new sedans are pretty clean.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or concern, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome Elbert!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Old sedans have two modles 1.6, and 1.8, the hatch only has a the 1.8 engine, and the new sedan only has the 1.6. The 1.8 modles have a 6 speed manual, or cvt, or 4 speed auto, the 1.6 modles are 5 speed manual or cvt, or 4 speed auto.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome pal. The versas are great, they're great on gas and maintenance is also very affordable. I was planning to part with mine after college but now decided to keep it as long as I can. Welcome once again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.