Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forums here.

Just picked up a slightly used 2011 Versa Sedan 5 spd 1.6L for about 10K with no stereo whatsoever. All it had in its place was a block. Recently installed a decent JVC deck. Found out it had no additional parts like a factory amp (yay).
Love the car, I get about 340-380 miles from a full tank to around 1/4 full. Nice n roomy for a car that small in size.

Will post pics soon after I get my amplifier and 12s installed later on wed. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Nice Hogan's Heroes reference. Enjoy your stay, feel free to ask questions.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the forums, enjoy the stay =)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to NVF!!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'm a little late to this party, but welcome to nvf. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool. Most 1st gen 1.6 models are silver or black but I've seen a few white and blue sedans around. Any plans for it?
Already have a muffler put on it. Dont remember if it was a DC Sports, but it does have a flamed tip. Gonna have to put on a resonator, cuz it sounds a little too raspy, although I love the deeper tone overall.

Plans included are:

lowering springs (either Tein or Eibach)
short ram intake
resonator
bigger wheels 17s most likely
tires
replacing door speakers with Alpine speakers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I plan on making it look nice. Tired of seeing all the popular makes and models being setup for show and whatnot. Thought I would get a different type thats still modifiable with aftermarket parts thats readily available for a make/model not usually seen on public roads/shows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.